Intense Hair Growth Treatment (4oz)
For best results, apply to
affected area twice a day and
massage for 1-2 minutes.
Treatment oil can also be
used to apply on scalp once a
day, every day or every other
day. Before applying shampoo,
you may use it to prepoo
your hair. You can also use
this product as a LOC or LO
method for your weekly hair
care regimen. This product
works great with protective
styles (braids, locs, sew-in).
Refund/ Cancellation Policy
Due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns, exchanges or issue refunds. All of our products are freshly handmade to order just for you. Therefore, please be aware that all sales are final and cannot be exchanged or returned. We ask that you please select your products carefully. Orders are entered into our system the day after you order, and processing begins. If you have received a shipping notification, then your package has already been processed and cannot be cancelled.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Terms and Conditions
1. WHO WE ARE Bel Hare Care is responsible for the personal data that you share with us. When we say Bel Hair Care, “us”, “our” or “we”, this is who we are referring to Bel Hair Care. In accordance with regulations applicable to the processing of personal data, Bel Hair Care is the “data controller”. Bel Hair Care LL 3760 NW 3rd ST Lauderhill FL
2. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA? “Personal data” means any information or pieces of information that could identify you either directly (e.g. your name) or indirectly (e.g. through pseudonymized data such as a unique ID number). This means that personal data includes things like email usernames, user generated content, sex, age rage, place of origin, user profile (journalist, consumer etc.). It could also include unique numerical identifiers like your computer’s IP address or your mobile device’s MAC address, as well as cookies.
3. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW DO WE USE IT? How do we collect or receive your data? We might collect or receive data from you via our website.. Sometimes you give this to us directly (e.g. when you contact us to ask a question), sometimes we collect it (e.g. using cookies to understand how you use our website) or sometimes we receive your data from other third parties, including other L’Oréal Group entities. When we collect data, we indicate the mandatory fields via asterisks where such data is necessary for us to: - Provide you with the service you have asked for (e.g. to provide you with a newsletter or answer your question); or - Improve the functioning of our website (e.g. through satisfaction surveys). If you do not provide the data marked with an asterisk, this may affect our ability to provide the products and services. We set out further details in the table below, explaining:
1. During what interaction your data may be provided or collected? This column explains what activity or situation you are involved in when we use or collect your data. For example, whether you contact us to make a request.
2. What personal data may we receive from you directly or resulting from your interaction with us? This column explains what types of data we may collect about you depending on the situation.
3. How and why we may use it? This column explains what we may do with your data and the purposes for collecting it.
4. What is the legal basis for using your personal data? This column explains the reason we may use your data. Depending on the purpose for which the data is used, the legal basis for the processing of your data can be : - Your consent; - Our legitimate interest, which can be : Improvement of our website so that it better meets the expectations and needs of users. Establishing and maintaining a long-term relationship with suppliers, investors, media representatives and anyone else interested in our activities, Securing our tools: to keep tools used by you (our websites/Apps/devices) safe and secure and to ensure they are working properly and are continually improving.
PROFILING When we send or display personalised communications or content, we may use some techniques qualified as “profiling” (i.e. any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of using those data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person’s personal preferences, interests, economic situation, behaviour, location, health, reliability, or movements). This means that we may collect personal data about you in the different scenarios mentioned in the table above. We centralize this data and analyse it to evaluate and predict your personal preferences and/or interests. Based on our analysis, we send or display communications and/or content tailored to your interests/needs. You have the right to object to the use of your data for “profiling” in certain circumstances. Please see “Your Rights and Choices” section below.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA? The data we collect from you is stored in Lauderhill FL by Bel Hair Care or its trusted service providers. However, said data may, at any moment, be transferred to, accessed from, and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff members operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our service providers. Bel Hair Care transfers personal data outside of the EEA only in a secure and lawful way. As some countries may not have laws governing the use and transfer of personal data, we take steps to make sure that third parties adhere to the commitments set out in this Policy. These steps may include reviewing third parties’ privacy and security standards and/or entering into appropriate contracts (based on the template adopted by the EU Commission). For further information, please contact us as per the “Contact” section below.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA? We only keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purpose for which we hold your personal data, to meet your needs, or to comply with our legal obligations. To determine the data retention period of your data, we use the following criteria: Where cookies are placed on your computer, we keep them for as long as necessary to achieve their purposes (e.g. for the duration of a session for session ID cookies) and for a period defined in accordance with local regulations and guidance. If you contact us as part of an enquiry, we keep your personal data for as long as necessary to process your enquiry. We may retain some personal data to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, as well as to allow us to manage our rights (for example to assert our claims in Courts) or for statistical or historical purposes. When we no longer need to use your personal data, it is removed from our systems and records or anonymised so that you can no longer be identified from it.
IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE? We are committed to keeping your personal data secure, and taking all reasonable precautions to do so. We contractually require that trusted third parties who handle your personal data for us do the same. We always do our best to protect your personal data and once we have received your personal data, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. As the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. As such, any transmission is at your own risk.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND USER GENERATED CONTENT Some of our websites allow users to submit their own content. Please remember that any content submitted to one of our social media platforms can be viewed by the public, so you should be cautious about providing certain personal data e.g. financial information or address details. We are not responsible for any actions taken by other individuals if you post personal data on one of our social media platforms and we recommend that you do not share such information.
4. YOUR RIGHT AND CHOICES Bel Hair Care respects your right to privacy: it is important that you are able to control your personal data. You have the following rights Please Click Here: https://loreal-dam-front-corp-en-cdn.damdy.com/ressources/afile/170859-b1294-resource_pdf-privacy-policy-rights-and-choices.pdf. To deal with your request, we may require proof of your identity.
5. CONTACT If you have any questions or concerns about how we process and use your personal data, or would like to exercise any of your rights above, please contact our
CEO/ Founder Kerline Belizaire or by writing to us at:
Bel Hair Care 3760 NW 3rd ST Lauderhill, FL 33311
Our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19). There is nothing more important to us than the health, safety, and respect of our Bel Hair Care family. Our decision making is rapidly evolving with the COVID-19 situation as it continues to grow and impact our lives.
At Bel Hair Care LLC, we want to ensure that our "Home Base Essential Business" is kept clean and disinfected before and after we make all products/orders. In addition, we are wearing masks and gloves while preparing all orders. When delivering the orders we are also wearing masks and gloves, and we kindly ask that you do the same.
We continue to diligently follow government and public health guidelines to ensure that we are keeping ourselves and you, the customer, safe as well. Please follow our social channels @bel_hair_care, @mrs_belizaire_ and visit BelHairCare.com to stay connected for updates. Thank you for being a loyal member of the Bel Hair Care family. We truly value your feedback, thoughts, and feelings.